October 9, 2020
We have upgraded the X62T-NMT. The X62T-NMT emulates an Endress+Hauser Prothermo NMT539 so it can operate with an Endress+Hauser level gauge.
Highlights of this new release:
- Support for MTT/VITO LT probes.
- Support for RTD probes.
More information can be found on the special X62T-NMT Tank Thermometer Interface page.
July 14, 2020
Version 1.5 of the HART Test Bench has been released. The main highlights of this release:
- Conform to the latest specifications Test-1 rev 4.0, Test-3 rev 4.1 and Test-4 rev 6.0.
- A number of Burst Mode tests has been moved to the Slave Common Practice Command tests.
- DLL028 BACK Timing with STXs Errors has been split into two test cases.
- CAL040 Enter/Exit Fixed Current Mode has been split into two test cases.
More information can be found on the special HART Test Bench page.
January 27, 2020
Our latest X62T variant is a special version of the X62T-HART. The main difference is that the HART communication has been made compatible with the Honeywell-Enraf 762 VITO MRT protocol.
This way you can replace a defective Honeywell-Enraf 762 VITO MRT by a modern X62T-VR with minimal effort.
More information can be found on the special X62T-VR Tank Thermometer Interface page.
September 1, 2017
A new release of HPAL our HART Slave Implementation is avaliable. Highlights of this new release:
- HART 7.6 conformity.
- Added support for multiple analog channels including commands: 60, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70.
- Updated to the latest FieldComm Group HART Specifications: Status Simulation and Condensed Status.
Meer informatie kunt u vinden op de speciale HPAL page.
September 1, 2016
Our latest X62T variant with Honeywell-Enraf VITO emulation is now available.
- Drop in replacement for your Honeywell Enraf 762 VITOÂ® of 762 VITOÂ®LT.
- Uses your existing probes: EnrafÂ® 864 MTT, 764 VITO MTT en 764 VITO LT.
More information can be found on the special X62T-VT Tank Thermometer Interface page.